Films & Other Videos
Films with: Soeteman, Gerard
- Soldaat van Oranje Soldier of Orange /
- Soldier of Orange offers a movie-view of World War II as seen in the Netherlands by civilians and members of the underground during the Nazi occupation. In 1939 six college students, fraternity brothers, pose for a photograph--dashing Erik, mischievous Guus, 'Mr. Particular' Nico, athletic Jan, carefree Alex, and aspiring professor Jack. Then WWII begins and their placid lives, full of wealth and comfort, change irrevocably. Helpless, Erik can only try to survive himself, as some of his best friends die, some turn traitor, and others cover themselves with glory.
- DVD 9145
- Vierde man The Fourth man /
- An alcoholic novelist meets a widowed hairdresser. He begins to wonder if she murdered her former husbands and if he'll be next.
- DVD 2027
- Zwartboek Black book /
- Rachel, a young Jewish girl hiding from the Nazi's during World War II in The Netherlands, sees her hiding place blown up. She escapes with her rescuer, a young sailor, but the boat sails into a trap set by the Germans. She escapes and joins the resistance, and under the false name Ellis de Vries she meets SS-hauptsturmführer Ludwig Muntze on a train smuggling weapons. She goes to his headquarters to meet him again and gain his trust, and soon they fall in love. She joins his office as a spy, but when someone within the resistance betrays her, she is now seen as an enemy betraying both sides. All that's left to do is run with the man she learned to love and find a way to prove her innocence by finding the real betrayer.
- DVD 5520