Films & Other Videos
Films with: Siodmak, Robert
- Dracula the legacy collection /
- Dracula: The vampire Count Dracula arrives in England and begins to prey upon the young and virtuous Mina. Dracula's daughter: A hypnotic woman steals the body of Count Dracula and bloodless corpses start appearing in London again. Son of Dracula: Carpathian Count Alucard is invited to the United States by a young and morbid heiress. House of Dracula: Dracula arrives at Dr. Edelman's office asking for a cure to his vampirism.
- DVD 4254
- Ernest Hemingway's The killers
- Melodramatic thriller based on the Hemingway story about two hit men who become curious about the life and death of the man they were hired to kill.
- DVD 3050
- Escape from East Berlin
- When his friend Gunther Jurgena attempts to break out of East Germany by crashing his truck through the Berlin Wall, Kurt Schroder watches in horror as he is shot dead by the border guards. So when Gunther's sister Erika follows her brother and barely escapes the same fate, Kurt offers to help. Aided by 26 family members and neighbors who also wish to defect, Kurt tunnels under the Wall, unaware that Erika's parents have betrayed them and that armed troops are about to move in.
- DVD 11182
- Menschen am Sonntag ein film ohne schauspieler = People on Sunday : a film without actors /
- Erwin drives taxi #1A 10088. Brigitte is a salesperson in a music store. Wolfgang has been many things, but is now a traveling wine salesman. Christl is a film extra. Annie is a fashion model. Berlin. One Satuday. One Sunday. On their day off in Weimar-era Berlin, four of these five spend the day by the Nikolassee lakeside. Amidst flirtation, they play records, swim, picnic and walk in the forest, enjoying a respite from city life, and the everyday grind that they cannot escape. In a manner prefiguring the Italian Neorealists, these non-actors play versions of themselves in loosely outlined scenarios. The sense of what an ordinary day might have been like in this particular place and time is enchantingly captured in this bit of cinematic amber.
- DVD 8566
- Nachts wenn der Teufel kam = The devil strikes at night /
- In Germany during World War II, a police detective comes across a series of murders which have remained unsolved for many years. The Gestapo initially supports his investigation, but then withdraws. The case is suppressed and the detective is sent to the Eastern Front when he ignores an explicit command and tries to prevent a murder.
- DVD 11183
- Spiral staircase
- A young woman who cannot speak is stalked by a repeat killer at her uncle's mansion.
- DVD 4285