Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sinofsky, Bruce
- Brother's keeper
- "Brother's Keeper tells the story of the "Ward Boys," four eccentric brothers who shared the same dilapidated two-room shack for over 60 years. Living in isolation, without heat or running water, these elderly bachelors had virtually no contact with the outside world--until one was found dead in the bed he shared with his brother. By day's end, Delbert Ward "confessed" to suffocating his ailing brother as an act of mercy, but Munnsville believed Delbert had been framed. Was Delbert, an uneducated hermit with a low IQ, an innocent victim of police abuse? Was it a mercy killing--or was there another motive?"--container.
- DVD 2647
- Paradise lost 2 revelations /
- Returns to West Memphis, Ark. to re-examine the controversial story of the child murders at Robin Hood Hills, the most notorious murder case in the state's history, revealing startling new evidence and exploring the ironies and ambiguities of a mystery that refuses to go away.
- DVD 4669
- Paradise lost 3 purgatory /
- A further investigation into the arrest of three teenagers convicted of killing three young boys in Arkansas who spent nearly 20 years in prison before being released after new DNA evidence indicated they may be innocent. The final chapter in the documentary trilogy that, after 18 years, released three innocent men from prison and saved one of their lives.
- DVD 9581
- Paradise lost the child murders at Robin Hood Hills /
- Damien Echols is a teen who dresses in all black and listens to heavy metal. He and his two friends are accused of the murder of three little boys, and are instantly condemned by a retribution-hungry public. Now they try to defend themselves against a dubious lack of proof.
- DVD 9582