Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sinclair, Nigel
- Eight days a week the touring years /
- Focusing on the first part of The Beatles' career--the period in which they toured and captured the world's acclaim--the film shows how John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr came together to become this extraordinary phenomenon. It reveals their inner workings, how they made decisions, created their music and built their collective career together, all the while, exploring The Beatles' extraordinary and unique musical gifts and their remarkable, complementary personalities.
- DVD 11918
- George Harrison living in the material world /
- "Using unseen photos and footage, ... director Martin Scorsese traces the life of George Harrison in a personal film, weaving together performance footage, home movies, rare archival materials and interviews with his family and friends"--Container.
- DVD 8917
- Masked and anonymous
- Uncle Sweetheart is an unscrupulous concert promoter who has figured out a way to cash in on the feelings of doubt and uncertainty that plague his nation. Sweetheart has decided he will stage a massive benefit concert, with the monies going to Sweetheart instead of charity. Sweetheart hires television producer Nina Veronica to help promote the show and sell it as a nation-wide event, while Sweetheart pulls a few strings to arrange for the perfect headliner, Jack Fate.
- DVD 8021
- Way back
- "Inspired by an incredible true story... begins in 1940 when seven prisoners attempt the impossible: escape from a brutal Siberian gulag. Thus begins a treacherous 4,500-mile trek to freedom across the world's most merciless landscapes. They have little food and few supplies. They don't know or trust each other. But together, they must withstand nature at its most extreme. Their humanity is further tested when they meet a teenage runaway who begs to join them on their quest"--Container.
- DVD 8091