Films & Other Videos
Films with: Silberman, Serge
- Charme discret de la bourgeoisie
- "An upper-class sextet sits down to dinner but never eats, their attempts continually thwarted by a vaudevillian mixture of events both actual and imagined."--Container.
- DVD 1480
- Diabolique docteur Z
- The daughter of a mad scientist uses mind control on a cabaret dancer, and uses her to kill her father's enemies. Her weapon of choice is poison-tipped fingernails.
- DVD 11280
- Fantôme de la liberté The phantom of liberty /
- A perverse, playfully absurd comedy that compiles many of the illogical themes that preoccupied Bunuel through his career - from the hypocrisy of conventional morality to the arbitrariness of social arrangements.
- DVD 4641
- Journal d'une femme de chambre Diary of a chambermaid /
- A chambermaid with Paris flair gets a job at a country estate. The family she works for and the other staff members are a strange sort and she must learn the ways of country living and neighbor revialry. After a child is murdered near the estate, she begins to have her suspicions as to whom may be responsible.
- DVD 1431
- An aging warlord decides to split his kingdom between his three sons, who will live in three separate castles. The two eldest sons are quite happy, but the youngest thinks his father has gone mad, and predicts that it won't be long until the two older brothers are fighting with each other.
- DVD 4690
- Voie lactée The milky way /
- Two French beggars on their way to Spain's holy city of Santiago de Compostela meet stigmatic children, crucified nuns, and others on their pilgrimage.
- DVD 9361