Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sidney, Sylvia
- Dead end
- "On the mean streets on New York's Lower East Side, Drina hopes to save her brother from a life of crime. But notorious hoodlum Baby Face Martin has come back to his old haunts looking for trouble and threatening to drag the boy down with him. Drina turns to her childhood friend Dave for help. But can he stop Martin without becoming just like him?"--Container.
- DVD 4372
- A once decent man becomes ruthless and bitter when he's falsely accused of a crime and becomes a target for a lynch mob. He escapes, but refuses to let his survival be known, so his attackers can be charged with murder.
- DVD 3654
- Jean Valjean is a young man accused of stealing. He escapes prison and spends the rest of his life miserable and being chased by one man: a policeman named Valert.
- DVD 5967
- A movie theatre cashier suspects her mild-mannered husband is a traitor who is terrorizing London.
- DVD 819
- Sabotage: An undercover Scotland Yard detective infiltrates the home of a theatre operator who is suspected of sabotage. When the saboteur suspects he is being watched, he asks his nephew to deliver an explosive parcel across town. The lodger: The central character, called simply "The Lodger", is caught in the trap of other peoples' suspicions. Because this lodger, who is renting a room in the home of Mr. and Mrs. Bunting, seems mysterious, he is suspected of being the notorious "Avenger", a killer who has been stalking women in London and strangling them.
- DVD 1198