Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sheridan, Jamey
- Cradle will rock
- A kaleidoscopic look at the extraordinary events of 1930s America, from high society to life on the streets in Depression-era New York City.
- DVD 148
- Game change
- Game Change is a searing, behind-the-scenes look at John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign, from the decision to select Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as McCain's running mate to the ticket's ultimate defeat in the general election just sixty days later. Told primarily through the eyes of senior McCain strategist Steve Schmidt, who originally championed Palin and later came to regret the choice.
- DVD 9297
- Youthful innocence and passionate love are lost to greed, deceit and murder in Shakespeare's immortal "Hamlet." Hamlet is visited one dark night in a dream by the spirit of his dead father, proclaiming his untimely death at the hand of his own brother, Claudius. Greed is the motive. The prize is the throne and his beloved wife, Gertrude.
- DVD 2463
- As Carrie and Saul search for the truth behind the bombing of CIA headquarters, lines are blurred between friend and foe and no one can be trusted. While hiding a stunning secret of her own, Carrie helps recruit Brody for a dangerous mission that could offer him a chance at redemption. But when the plan unravels and Brody is targeted deep inside Iran, he must put his life in Carrie's hands, leading to one of the most suspenseful and shocking season finales in TV history.
- DVD 10601
- On Thursday, January 15th, 2009, the world witnessed the "Miracle on the Hudson" when Captain Chesley Sullenberger, nicknamed "Sully" glided his disabled plane onto the frigid waters of the Hudson River, saving the lives of all 155 aboard. However, even as Sully was being heralded by the public and the media for his unprecedented feat of aviation skill, an investigation was unfolding that threatened to destroy his reputation and his career.
- DVD 12052