Films & Other Videos
Films with: Shearer, Harry
- For your consideration
- No-name actors are making a low-budget period drama called "Home for Purim," when an anonymous post on the Internet suggests that one performance is Oscar-worthy. Then, two more cast members get Oscar-related press: buzz in "Variety" and appearances on TV prompt the studio executives to insist on changes in the script in anticipation of a blockbuster. Jump ahead a few months to the days before Oscar nominees are announced: just the possibility of a nomination has changed the actors' lives.
- DVD 6484
- Mighty wind
- In this mock-documentary, three folk groups from the 60's--Mitch and Mickey, the Folksmen, and the New Main Street Singers--reunite for a memorial concert in New York City following the death of a legendary folk manager.
- DVD 3008
- DVD 4320
- Season 7 of The Simpsons brought fans the answer to the question 'Who shot Mr. Burns?' They also got to go rock out at Homerpalooza and watch as Lisa became a vegetarian. This set contains the complete season along with many extras.
- DVD 4525
- This is Spinal Tap a rockumentary by Martin Di Bergi /
- Once upon a time, Spinal Tap had a big hit song. Now, nearly two decades later, Spinal Tap still clings to some glint of their lost glory as they embark on an accident-plagued tour across America. In Cleveland, the group gets lost underneath the stage. In Washington, they're accidently booked at an Air Force formal dance. And in a Chicago record store, no one shows up to get their autographs.
- DVD 1298
- Waiting for Guffman
- Corky St. Clair has created an ambitious musical celebrating his town's 150th anniversary, and dreams of making it big on Broadway.
- DVD 2136