Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sellar, Joanne
- Boogie nights
- A film that throws the covers back on California's adult entertainment industry in the swinging seventies through the story of rising porn star Dirk Diggler. It's a touching and often humorous portrait of a most unusual family of filmmakers, brought to dazzling life by an all-star cast and sizzling seventies soundtrack.
- DVD 1983
- Inherent vice
- Private eye Doc Sportello's ex-old lady shows up with a story about her current billionaire land developer boyfriend whom she just happens to be in love with, and a plot by his wife and her boyfriend to kidnap that billionaire and throw him in a loony bin.
- DVD 11201
- Magnolia is a mosaic of American life woven through a series of comic and poignant vignettes. Nine people will weave and warp through each other's lives on a day that builds to an unforgettable climax.
- DVD 1008
- Sexual content, graphic nudity and language. In post-World War II America, a naval veteran arrives home unsettled and uncertain of his future, until he is tantalized by The Cause and its charismatic leader.
- DVD 9320
- Phantom thread
- Set in the glamour of the 1950's post-war London, renowned dressmaker Reynolds Woodcock and his sister Cyril are at the center of the British fashion, dressing royalty, movie stars, heiresses, socialites, debutants and dames with the distinct style of The House of Woodcock. Women come and go through Woodcock's life until he comes across a young, strong-willed woman, Alma, who soon becomes a fixture in his life as his muse and lover. Once controlled and planned, he finds his carefully tailored life disrupted by the scariest curse of all...love.
- DVD 12667
- There will be blood
- A down-and-out silver miner raising a son, self-made oilman Daniel Plainview, whose voracious appetite for oil turns him into a California tycoon in the early years of the 20th century. Getting the oil from the ground is an intensely physical process that later broadens into Plainview's equally indomitable urge to control land and power. Along the way, Plainview deals with a mighty derrick fire, a visit from a long-lost brother, and the ongoing involvement of Plainview's poker-faced adoptive son. Plainview's rivalry with Eli Sunday, the local preacher.
- DVD 5493