Films & Other Videos
Films with: Seigner, Emmanuelle
- Bitter moon
- "A mild-mannered man attempts to rekindle the sexual fire in his marriage while on a vacation cruise. The only problem is he falls in love with another woman."--Container.
- DVD 9666
- Corps à corps Body snatch /
- Marco, homme solitaire est fou amoureux de Laura, vedette d'une boîte de strip-tease à Marseille. Elle décide pour lui mais surtout pour l'amour qui porte en elle de changer sa vie radicalement. Sur la route qui l'emmène vers sa nouvelle destination elle a un accident et se retrouve dans le coma. A son réveil Marco est toujours là, malgré ces cicatrices qui couvrent son corps. L'amour est-il un rêve ou un cauchemar? ... Laura, a stripper, meets Marco, a man who is willing to marry her and take her away from her miserable life. But as she leaves the nightclub on her last night of work, she has a car accident and wakes up in a hospital room, deaf and severely injured. But Marco does not abandon her; he takes her to his mansion, where he teaches her sign language and help her get back on her feet. They get married, and have a baby. Six years later, an incident at school involving their son triggers Laura's curiosity about the real identity of her husband and the origin of her scars. She starts an investigation on her own in order to uncover the terrible truth ...
- DVD 11645
- La Vénus à la fourrure Venus in fur /
- In a Parisian theatre after a day of auditioning actresses for the play he is preparing to direct, Thomas is distraught that none has what it takes to play the lead female character. He is getting ready to leave when Vanda appears: an unbridled and brazen whirlwind of energy. Vanda embodies everything Thomas hates. She is crude, idiotic, and will stop at nothing to get the part. But when Thomas finds himself backed into a corner and lets her try her luck, he is amazed to see Vanda transformed.
- DVD 10710
- Place Vendôme
- Marianne is the wife of a famous diamond jeweler. When he suddenly commits suicide, she learns that the business is in shambles and she is drawn back into the jewel dealing world. Forced to sell a cache of stolen gems her husband hid in their home, she finds herself confronted by plenty of would-be suitors, including the Russian mafia and the De Beers diamond cartel.
- DVD 1392
- Scaphandre et le papillon Diving bell and the butterfly/
- The French editor of Elle magazine, Jean-Dominique Bauby, who, in 1995 at the age of 43, suffered a stroke that paralyzed his entire body, except his left eye. Using that eye to blink out his memoir, Bauby eloquently described the aspects of his interior world, from the psychological torment of being trapped inside his body to his imagined stories from lands he'd only visited in his mind.
- DVD 5512