Films & Other Videos
Films with: Seely, Sybil
- Battling butler
- Keaton plays Alfred Butler, a fragile young man sent into the country by his wealthy father to become a man, but who ends up being mistaken for the renowned prizefighter, "Battling" Butler, as a result of a charade to impress a young lady. The haunted house: Buster takes refuge in a mansion rigged with a series of frightening booby traps. The frozen north: This satirical parody of William S. Hart's melodramatic films finds Buster in the frozen north and mistaken identies cause all sorts of trouble. This film only survives in fragmentary condition and was reproduced from the best available copy.
- DVD 9127
- Go West
- A hapless young man, heeding the expansionist call of Horace Greeley, idealistically hops a freight train to meet his destiny. The scarecrow. Follows the unhealthy competition between roommates vying for the attentions of a young lady. The paleface. Buster helps a Native American tribe defend their land from greedy developers.
- DVD 9131
- In The navigator, Keaton stars as Rollo Treadway, an inexperienced lad of extraordinary wealth, and surprisingly little common sense, who finds himself adrift on an immense 500 ft. yacht. The boat is a slapstick comedy about the adventures of a land-lubber and his family in their homemade sailboat. In The love nest Buster sets out to sea, forlorn about a lost love.
- DVD 433
- [The Saphead] Bertie, the spoiled son of a powerful Wall Street financier, pursues his individuality in a series of comic misadventures. [The high sign] Buster becomes unwittingly involved in a radical secret society known as the Blinking Buzzards. [One week] Keaton and his bride inherit a do-it-by numbers pre-fab house, only somebody has mixed up the numbers.
- DVD 6919
- Steamboat Bill, Jr.
- Steamboat Bill, Jr.: An effete college student is forced by his crusty father to learn the ropes of riverboating during a feud between his father and the owner of a new steam packet. Convict 13: A young golfer is mugged by an escaped convict and finds himself in a prison where he foils a jailbreak. Daydreams: A sincere young man leaves his home to win his fortune so he can marry his home town sweetheart. Daydreams is reconstructed from footage segments, extra intertitles and still photographs.
- DVD 9129