Films & Other Videos
Films with: Scott, Adam
- Howard Hughes was a rich young man from Texas, heir to his father's fortune, when he decided he wanted to make movies. Age 21, he made the most expensive Hollywood film ever (at the time); and went on to break air-speed records, make another fortune in aircraft design, smash Charles Lindbergh's round-the-world flight record, and be romantically linked with almost all of Hollywood's famous beauties. Nevertheless, he died alone, sealed into a room he never left, the victim of compulsions that drove him to greatness, while containing the seeds of his undoing.
- DVD 3814
- Big little lies
- The apparently perfect lives of three mothers of first graders unravel to the point of murder.
- DVD 12255
- Lovely, still
- With the approach of Christmas causing him to feel lonely in life and love, Robert Malone braves the wintery snow to arrive home from his job at the grocery store only to find a stranger standing in his home. What begins as an odd and awkward encounter quickly blossoms into what appears to be a romantic late life love affair that takes a heartfelt and wonderful journey with an unexpected turn.
- DVD 8156
- Party down season two /
- The catering team consists of a handful of struggling dreamers struck working for tips while struggling to get the life they really want. Each week, life passes before their eyes as they hover around the margins of a different little world (the parties they cater) for a few hours, mingle with its citizens, dabble with their dramas, watch them, judge them, joke about them, envy them, and then move on.
- DVD 9800
- Party down.
- A group of struggling dreamers are stuck working for tips while waiting for their big break. As employees of the L.A. catering company 'Party Down, ' these misfits mingle with guests at everything from sweet sixteen parties to the most lavish Hollywood soirees. Follow these engaging wannabes as they wait on guests while waiting on something better to come along.
- DVD 9781
- Secret life of Walter Mitty /
- Watch the classic story by James Thurber, about a daydreamer who escapes his anonymous life by disappearing into a world of fantasies filled with heroism, romance, and action. When his job along with that of his co-worker are threatened, Walter takes action in the real world embarking on a global journey that turns into an adventure more extraordinary than anything he could have ever imagined.
- DVD 10322