Films & Other Videos
Films with: Schneider, Romy
- Boccaccio '70 : scherzo in quattro atti /
- Four satires on morality, prudery, and hypocrisy.
- DVD 7757
- Citizen Welles The stranger ; The trial.
- The stranger (ca. 95 min.): An ex-Nazi is allowed to escape from a German war crimes prison after WWII to lead the Allies to a notorious spy planning to revive the Third Reich. The trail leads to a small Connecticut town where intrigue and murder combine for a tense situation. The trial (ca. 118 min.): Portrays the experiences of Josef K as he is mysteriously arrested by agents of the police for an unspecified crime. Josef is then plunged into a nightmare world of an inescapable legal bureaucracy that assumes he is guilty.
- DVD 1343
- Innocents aux main sales Innocents with dirty hands /
- "Julie and her young lover Jeff plot to murder Julie's rich and impotent husband Louis Wormser and make it look like an accident. After the deed, Jeff disappears and Julie is arrested on suspicion of murdering her husband, but through the efforts of a clever and manipulative lawyer, she is released. Upon returning home, she discovers her husband, Louis, has returned in what proves to be the first of many plot twists in this tense thriller."--Container.
- DVD 3073
- "When Josef K is condemned for an unnamed crime in an unnamed country, he is forced to seek his own justice through a labyrinth of bureaucracy. Along the way, he becomes involved with three women who in their own individual ways are functions of the systems that persecutes him."--Container.
- DVD 11057