Films & Other Videos
Films with: Schneider, Niels
- Amours imaginaires Heartbeats /
- Two friends compete for the affections of the same man. Marie is a woman living in Montreal who has frequently been let down in her relationships with men, while her close friend Francis is a gay man who hasn't been faring much better in his love life. When Marie meets Nicolas, a good-looking man who is new in town, she's immediately attracted to him and tries to use her feminine allure to win him over. However, Francis is equally drawn to Nicolas.
- DVD 8126
- Antiquaire The art dealer /
- "A young woman is searching, today, in Paris, the collection of paintings stolen to her Jewish family during WWII."--IMDb
- DVD 11225
- J'ai tué ma mère I killed my mother /
- Focusing on the relationship between Hubert Minel, a 16-year-old Quebecois living in suburban Montreal, and his single mother Chantale, the film beautifully captures the anxieties of a mother-son relationship. While he gauges her with contempt, only seeing her out-of-date sweater and kitschy decor, the ingrained mechanisms (i.e. manipulation and guilt) of their relationship beautifully (and tragically) unravel on the big screen.
- DVD 11040