Films & Other Videos
Films with: Scherfig, Lone
- In the early 1960's, 16-year-old Jenny Mellor lives with her parents in a London suburb. She is smart, pretty, and working toward her goal of being accepted into Oxford. Her life will take a big turn when she meets David, a man twice her age. Now she must decide if she will pursue an education at Oxford, or if she will choose to learn all that a charismatic older man can teach her.
- DVD 7339
- Italiensk for begyndere Italian for beginners /
- Several students of an Italian language class find romance in their studies of the language of love.
- DVD 1757
- Their finest
- Set in 1940 London, the story is an ode to how women played a major role in boosting national morale during the Blitz of London in the second World War.
- DVD 12322
- Wilbur (wants to kill himself)
- "Wilbur just won't stop killing himself! His brother Harbour is at the end of his rope. Hoping a girlfriend might inspire Wilbur to live, Harbour turns to the prospects at hand: an ear-locking hospital orderly, a randy suicide counselor and a beguiling single mom who saves him from a noose. In this dark comedy, the relentless pursuit of suicide leads to an unlikely love"--Container.
- DVD 4323