Films & Other Videos
Films with: Savage, John
- Do the right thing a Spike Lee joint /
- During the hottest day of the year in the Bedford-Stuyvesant area of Brooklyn, racial tensions are quickly inflamed and violence ensues.
- DVD 12555
- Fresh from the farm, Claude Bukowski arrives in New York City for a date with the Army Induction Board, only to walk into a hippie "happening" in Central Park and fall in love with the beautiful Sheila. Befriended by the hippies' pacifist leader, Berger, and urged to crash a formal party in order to declare his love for Sheila, Claude begins an adventure that lands him in jail, Central Park Lake and finally, in the army. But Berger's final effort to save Claude from Vietnam sets in motion a bizarre twist of fate... with shocking consequences.
- DVD 237
- In 1980, Richard Boyle, a veteran war photographer whose career needs a boost, heads for El Salvador to cover the civil war there. He forms an uneasy alliance with both guerrillas in the countryside who want him to get pictures out to the US press, and the right-wing military, who want him to bring them photographs of the rebels. After the murder of Archbishop Romero, the rape and murder of an American nurse and three nuns, and the death of a fellow journalist, Boyle attempts to escape El Salvador with his Salvadorean girlfriend Maria and her family.
- DVD 1604
- White squall
- Thirteen high school students who have elected to spend the 1960-61 academic year on board the American schoolship Albatross learn about sailing and unity from their captain. When they encounter a white squall, a sudden, violent, wind-and-lightning storm, it turns into a test of courage and their will to survive.
- DVD 2010