Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sanford, Erskine
- Citizen Kane 70th anniversary /
- In Citizen Kane, following the death of a publishing tycoon, news reporters scramble to discover the meaning of his final utterance. In RKO-281, Orson Welles produces his greatest film, Citizen Kane, despite the opposition of the film's de facto subject, William Randolph Hearst.
- DVD 12750
- Moved by his own burning ambition and that of his unscrupulous wife, Macbeth murders Duncan, King of Scotland and seizes his crown. But his insatiable lust for power soon leads Macbeth towards his own destruction.
- DVD 7528
- Magnificent Ambersons
- The story of the decline of a once powerful and wealthy mid-western family as the twentieth century begins.
- DVD 10496
- Ministry of fear
- En route to London after being released from a mental institution, Stephen Neale stops at a seemingly innocent village fair, after which he finds himself caught in the web of a sinister underworld with possible Nazi connections.
- DVD 11727