Films & Other Videos
Films with: Sánchez-Gijón, Aitana
- Io non ho paura I'm not scared /
- While playing outside one day in a wheat field, nine-year-old Michele discovers Filippo, who is chained to the ground at the bottom of a hole. Michele witnesses town bad boy Felice nearby and suspects something bad is happening. Michele is unsure whom he should tell about his discovery, eventually spilling the tale to his closest friend. When Michele's parents learn of his discovery, they warn him to forget whatever he saw.
- DVD 5931
- Trevor Reznik hasn't slept in a year. The shocking deterioration of his physical and mental health has made his every waking moment an unrelenting state of confusion, paranoia, guilt, anxiety and terror. His only solace from this living nightmare comes from an affectionate prostitute. When cryptic notes turn up mysteriously in his apartment and hallucinations of a co-worker that no one else sees causes a gruesome machine shop injury, he embarks on a journey to find out whether there is an elaborate plot to drive him mad or his fatigue has simply robbed him of reason.
- DVD 4211
- Sin dejar huella
- The story of two women on the run: one a Spanish dealer in ersatz Mayan relics, the other a young mother who has run away from her drug dealer boyfriend and who hopes to build a better life for her two children. The two women ultimately form a bond of solidarity and camaraderie that is put to the test when both a border officer and the boyfriend catch up with them.
- DVD 3055
- Yerma is the lonely housewife of a Spanish farmer. She longs to have a child, but believes she is unable to conceive. Upon learning from an elderly psychic woman that the problem may have more to do with her husband, Yerma rebels against her lonely life and her place in society.
- DVD 3130