Films & Other Videos
Films with: Rustichelli, Carlo
- Commare secca The grim reaper /
- The brutalized corpse of a prostitute is found in a Roman park, along the banks of the Tiber River. The police round up and interrogate a handful of possible suspects. Each has to explain why he is there. One of them is the killer.
- DVD 4510
- Compagni The Organizer/
- In turn-of-the-twentieth-century Turin, an accident in a textile factory incites workers to stage a walkout. But it's not until they receive unexpected aid from a traveling professor that they find a voice, unite, and stand up for themselves. This historical drama by Mario Monicelli is a beautiful and moving ode to the power of the people, brimming with humor and honesty.
- DVD 8899
- He has a good job working as a railroad man, but Andrea Marcocci is not happy. An obscure disease haunts him. His daughter Giulia leaves her husband, seeking shelter in the arms of another man, who does not love her. Andrea's good-for-nothing son storms out after one argument too many with his father. Unable to face these troubles alone, Andrea starts to drink. Inevitably, the drinking interferes with his work and he causes a serious rail accident. Desperately trying to hold onto his job, he goes to work on a strike day, futher alienating himself from his friends and colleagues.
- DVD 9097
- Mamma roma
- A middle-aged prostitute attempts to extricte herself from her sordid past for the sake of her son. Mamma Roma offers an unflinching look at the struggle for survival in postwar Italy.
- DVD 3367