Films & Other Videos
Films with: Russell, Rosalind
- The story of burlesque star Gypsy Rose Lee, her rise to stardom from vaudeville and her volatile relationship with her ambitious mother.
- DVD 5791
- His girl Friday
- His girl Friday: An unscrupulous newspaper editor uses every dirty trick in the book to keep his ace reporter/ex-wife from retiring and remarrying in this twist on The Front Page. Cary Grant on film: A biography of the career of Cary Grant, with selections of scenes from his movies highlighting his career.
- DVD 248
- The story covers one Labor Day week-end in a small Kansas town, and tells about the impact a virile drifter has on the lives of several women in town.
- DVD 7560
- Trouble with angels
- Two mischievous students turn convent school upside down with their pranks. During Christmas break, Mary remains at the school and is touched by the Sisters' celebration of the Yule. Their graduation is both a relief and a celebration for the Mother Superior.
- DVD 7520
- Where angels go, trouble follows
- Comedic drama centering around nuns in a convent and the conflict between the traditional, rigid values of the Roman Catholic church and the liberalism of the 1960s.
- DVD 7522
- Mary Haines (Norma Shearer) loses her husband to ruthless Crystal Allen (Joan Crawford) who is aided and abetted by Sylvia Fowler (Rosalind Russell) whose own spouse has taken up with another woman. In Reno, in the throes of divorce, all wage war on one another.
- DVD 7635