Films & Other Videos
Films with: Rudolph, Maya
- Away we go
- Burt and Verona are a loving couple. Burt has always wanted to marry Verona, but Verona resists, not seeing the point of the institution. Regardless, they are having a baby together and question their potential parenting abilities. They decide to move closer to Burt's parents so they can share the experience with the baby's grandparents. In Verona's sixth month, she and Burt learn that his parents are moving to Belgium the month before the baby is due. Being mobile people, Burt and Verona decide to move. As they want to share their new family experience with people that they love, they decide to take a trans-continental trip to meet with old friends and relatives. Most of them are married with children of their own, and Burt and Verona want to see where they would like to live and with whom they want to share the experience.
- DVD 7020
- Big Hero 6
- Robotics genius Hiro Hamada and his personal companion robot, Baymax, must band together with their friends to save San Fransokyo.
- DVD 10870
- Annie's life is a mess. But when she finds out her lifetime best friend is engaged, she simply must serve as Lillian's maid of honor. Though lovelorn and broke, Annie bluffs her way through the expensive and bizarre rituals. With one chance to get it perfect, she'll show Lillian and her bridesmaids just how far you'll go for someone you love.
- DVD 8727
- Inherent vice
- In late 1960s Southern California, private investigator Doc Sportello is drawn into murky dealings with his ex-girlfriend, Shasta Fay, her current real estate mogul boyfriend, his wife and her boyfriend.
- DVD 11201
- Maggie's plan
- Maggie's plan to have a baby on her own is derailed when she falls in love with John, a married man, destroying his volatile marriage to the brilliant Georgette.
- DVD 11878
- The story of two disconnected sisters summoned home to clean out their childhood bedroom before their parents sell the family house. Looking to recapture their glory days, they throw one final high-school-style party for their classmates, which turns into the cathartic rager that a bunch of ground-down adults really need.
- DVD 11567