Films & Other Videos
Films with: Ross, Katharine
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- Blends adventure, romance and comedy to tell the story of the West's most likeable outlaws, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, as they set out for Bolivia with the law on their heels.
- DVD 122
- Donnie Darko
- A high school student must face his dark destiny as delusions bring him face to face with a demonic rabbit who has eerie visions of the past and deadly predictions for the future in this intricate web that will leave you questioning what is real and what is mere hallucination. The director's cut runs about 20 minutes longer than the originally-released version. During the U.S. presidential election of 1988, a teen named Donnie sleepwalks out of his house one night and sees a giant, demonic-looking rabbit named Frank who tells him the world will end in 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds. He returns home the next morning to find that a jet engine has crashed through his bedroom. As he tries to figure out why he survived and tries to deal with people in his town, Frank continues to turn up in Donnie's mind, causing him to commit acts of vandalism and worse.
- DVD 2392
- DVD 23
- Uncertain of what he wants to do with his life, college graduate Benjamin Braddock returns home. And when the wife of his father's business partner, the sexy Mrs. Robinson, seduces him, the affair only deepens his confusion. That is, until he meets the girl of his dreams. But there's one problem-- she's Mrs. Robinson's daughter.
- DVD 5355
- Benjamin Braddock has just finished college and is already lost in a sea of confusion and barely contained angst when he becomes sexually involved with the middle-aged mother of the young woman he's dating.
- DVD 11371
- Stepford wives
- Joanna reluctantly moves with her husband and children from New York City to the suburban community of Stepford, Connecticut. But when life in Stepford begins to seem too perfect, Joanna and her new friend Bobby investigate a mysterious conspiracy among the town's husbands.
- DVD 1041