Films & Other Videos
Films with: Rosenman, Leonard
- East of Eden
- In the Salinas Valley, in and around World War I, Cal Trask feels he must compete against overwhelming odds with his brother Aron for the love of their father Adam. Cal is frustrated at every turn, from his reaction to the war, to how to get ahead in business and in life, to how to relate to his estranged mother.
- DVD 10000
- John Steinbeck's East of Eden
- The saga of three generations of the Trask and Hamilton families in the early 1900's in Northern California.
- DVD 4414
- Man called Horse
- An English aristocrat is taken prisoner by a tribe of American Sioux Indians and given to the chief's aging mother as a servant. Gradually, he embraces the tribe's way of life and falls in love with the chief's sister. The constant threat of ambush by a rival tribe and rigors of survival now fill the days of this man called "Horse." He is eventually given a chance to prove his worthiness and be accepted into the tribe. But in order to be accepted with honor as an equal within the tribe, he must endure the Sun Vow.
- DVD 4637
- Rebel without a cause
- The teen-aged son of a well-to-do family gets involved in violence when he attempts to win the approval of a gang of high-school hoodlums.
- DVD 482