Films & Other Videos
Films with: Rondi, Brunello
- Europe '51
- Ingrid Bergman plays a wealthy, self-absorbed Rome socialite racked by guilt over the shocking death of her young son. As a way of dealing with her grief and finding meaning in her life, she decides to devote her time and money to the city's poor and sick. Her newfound, single-minded activism leads to conflicts with her husband and questions about her sanity.
- DVD 10444
- Federico Fellini's La dolce vita
- A journalist ventures into the decadent society of modern Rome and finds that his values are being destroyed, leaving him totally disillusioned.
- DVD 3372
- Giulietta degli spiriti Juliet of the spirits /
- When she suspects her husband of infidelity, a housewife unleashes an unconscious ripe with erotic fantasies. In this film, Fellini's first feature-length color film, his examination of the sexual psyche unfolds via the surrealistic use of abrupt cut-aways to illustrate the woman' sexual fantasies.
- DVD 740