Films & Other Videos
Films with: Rohauer, Raymond
- Avant-garde experimental cinema of the 1920s and '30s.
- Twenty-five short films selected from the avant garde movement of the 1920's and 1930's.
- DVD 3807
- Avant-garde. experimental cinema, 1928-1954 /
- A tribute to the Rohauer Collection, including works by Stan Brakhage and Willard Maas, and others. Films include Geography of the Body; The Potted Psalm; The Cage; Interim; Rebus-Film No. 1; and Pacific 231.
- DVD 5643
- Ronald is an idealistic freshman who attends Clayton College in pursuit of higher learning, but finds himself instead embroiled in a war of athletics as he fights for the heart of his beloved coed, Mary. The electric house: Buster turns an ordinary dwelling into an automated funhouse. Hard luck: A suicidal Buster makes a final effort at fitting in with society at a swank country club. The blacksmith: Mechanical mayhem is wrought in a blacksmith's shop.
- DVD 9132
- [The Saphead] Bertie, the spoiled son of a powerful Wall Street financier, pursues his individuality in a series of comic misadventures. [The high sign] Buster becomes unwittingly involved in a radical secret society known as the Blinking Buzzards. [One week] Keaton and his bride inherit a do-it-by numbers pre-fab house, only somebody has mixed up the numbers.
- DVD 6919