Films & Other Videos
Films with: Robinson, Madeleine
- Camille Claudel
- A historically accurate depiction of one of the most important collaborations in the history of art, that of legendary sculptor Rodin, and the creative prodigy Camille Claudel.
- DVD 10051
- Citizen Welles The stranger ; The trial.
- The stranger (ca. 95 min.): An ex-Nazi is allowed to escape from a German war crimes prison after WWII to lead the Allies to a notorious spy planning to revive the Third Reich. The trail leads to a small Connecticut town where intrigue and murder combine for a tense situation. The trial (ca. 118 min.): Portrays the experiences of Josef K as he is mysteriously arrested by agents of the police for an unspecified crime. Josef is then plunged into a nightmare world of an inescapable legal bureaucracy that assumes he is guilty.
- DVD 1343
- Lumiere d'été
- A shimmering glass hotel at the top of a remote Provencal mountain provides the setting for a tragicomic tapestry about an obsessive love pentangle, whose principals range from an artist to a hotel manager to a dam worker.
- DVD 9086
- "When Josef K is condemned for an unnamed crime in an unnamed country, he is forced to seek his own justice through a labyrinth of bureaucracy. Along the way, he becomes involved with three women who in their own individual ways are functions of the systems that persecutes him."--Container.
- DVD 11057