Films & Other Videos
Films with: Ritter, Thelma
- Alfred Hitchcock's rear window
- As a photographer with a broken leg, Stewart takes up the fine art of spying on his Greenwich Village neighbors during a summer heat wave. Things really begin to get hot when he suspects a salesman may have murdered his nagging wife and buried the body in a flower garden. He actively enlists the help of his girlfriend to investigate the highly suspicious chain of events. Events that ultimately lead to one of the most memorable and gripping endings in film history.
- DVD 4215
- Birdman of Alcatraz the story of a real and living man-- /
- The true story of a convicted killer who avoids the depths of despair by becoming a world-renowned authority on birds during his imprisonment.
- DVD 1691
- Pickup on South Street
- Petty crook Skip McCoy has his eye set on the big score. When the three-time convict picks the pocketbook of unsuspecting Candy, he finds a haul bigger than he ever could have imagined: a strip of microfilm bearing confidential U.S. secrets. Tailed by the Feds and the unwitting courier's Communist puppeteers, Skip and Candy find themselves in a precarious gambit that pits greed against redemption.
- DVD 3348