Films & Other Videos
Films with: Riseborough, Andrea
- Battle of the sexes
- In the wake of the sexual revolution and the rise of the women's movement, the 1973 tennis match between women's world champion Billie Jean King and ex-men's-champ and serial hustler Bobby Riggs became one of the most watched televised sports events of all time, reaching 90 million viewers around the world. As the rivalry between King and Riggs kicked into high gear, off-court each was fighting more personal and complex battles.
- DVD 12540
- Birdman or, (The unexpected virtue of ignorance) /
- A black comedy story of an actor famous for portraying an iconic superhero as he struggles to mount a Broadway play. In the days leading up to opening night, he battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself.
- DVD 10912
- Death of Stalin
- When the tyrannical ruler Stalin dies, his hapless inner circle scrambles to come up with the next evolution of the revolution, but it's clear everyone is really out for themselves. Proof that comedy, like politics, is all in the execution.
- DVD 12700
- "A hard-working lawyer attached to his cell phone can't find the time to communicate with his family. A couple is drawn into a dangerous situation when their secrets are exposed online. A widowed ex-cop struggles to raise a mischievous son who cyber-bullies a classmate. An ambitious journalist sees a career-making story in a teen that performs on an adult-only site. They are strangers, neighbors and colleagues, and their stories collide in this riveting dramatic thriller about ordinary people struggling to connect in today's wired world"--Container.
- DVD 11855
- Made in Dagenham
- In 1968, the female workers at the Ford Dagenham car plant, walked out in protest against sexual discrimination. Their actions played a major role in the battle for equal pay, both nationally and internationally.
- DVD 8424
- Nocturnal animals
- Susan is living through an unfulfilling marriage when she receives a package containing a novel manuscript from her ex-husband, Edward. The novel is dedicated to her but its content is violent and devastating. Susan cannot help but reminisce over her past love story with the author. Increasingly she interprets the book as a tale of revenge, a tale that forces her to re-evaluate the choices that she has made, and reawakens a love that she feared was lost.
- DVD 12089