Films & Other Videos
Films with: Richardson, Judy
- Making sense of place Portland : quest for the livable city /
- Chronicles the complex challenges of becoming a more sustainable metropolis and shows the difficulties of planning in the 21st century as cities confront issues of economic development, gentrification, local food and farming, property rights, preservation, and civic participation.
- DVD 6997
- Reflections unheard Black women in civil rights /
- "Archival footage and in-depth interviews with former members of organizations including Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), and the Black Panther Party reveal how black women mobilized, fought for recognition, and raised awareness of how sexism and class issues affected women of color within and outside The Black Power Movement and mainstream feminism."--WMM website.
- DVD 11691
- Scarred justice the Orangeburg Massacre 1968 /
- "Everyone remembers the four white students slain at Kent State University in 1970, but most have never heard of the three black students killed in Orangeburg, South Carolina two years earlier. This stirring investigative documentary restores that bloody tragedy to the history of the Civil Rights Movement after years of official denial"--Container.
- DVD 8010