Films & Other Videos
Films with: Reville, Alma
- Alfred Hitchcock's Shadow of a doubt
- A beguiling murderer charms his unsuspecting family, but soon his niece and namesake begins to suspect her uncle is hiding a terrible secret.
- DVD 4384
- Number seventeen
- [Number seventeen] A comedy-thriller about an unsuspecting, innocent hobo who accidentally stumbles across the hideout of a gang of jewel thieves. [The Ring] A silent film with musical soundtrack. A carnival fighter trys to make it as a professional to please his girlfriend.
- DVD 1196
- Rich and strange
- [Rich and Strange] Instead of waiting for thier inheritance, Fred and Emily Hill ask for it in advance. Their rich uncle surprisingly obliges. They set out to use the money in the best possible way--by spending it. [The sorcerer's apprentice] An innocent boy becomes the pawn in a deadly circus game gone awry.
- DVD 823
- Skin game a talking film /
- Landed gentry defend family that is being evicted by tradespeople who have worked their way up from the lowest section of society.
- DVD 815
- Alfred Hitchcock weaves a terrifying web of suspicion around a fragile young English bride and captures a classic suspense thriller. Joan Fontaine is the bride, a gently-reared heiress who fears she has married a murderer. Cary Grant is the husband, a dashing ne'er-do-well with a penchant for the high life--and a bank account that's strictly low-life.
- DVD 5783