Films & Other Videos
Films with: Revell, Graeme
- Based on the true story of George Jung. This is an uncompromising look at the rise and fall of the man who became the largest importer of Colombia cocaine to the United States in the 1970's.
- DVD 2255
- When a young girl is raped and left for dead in Mexico, she enlists the help of an ambitious reporter and a local newspaper owner for help. Soon their own lives are in danger as they try to uncover the terrors on the border. Inspired by true events.
- DVD 6161
- Boxing Helena
- A surgeon is obsessed with a woman who scorns his advances. After a car strikes her and runs over her legs, the surgeon imprisons her in his home and amputates her limbs in a twisted attempt to make her love him.
- DVD 8985
- Darfur now six stories, one hope /
- Follows the story of six people who are determined to end the sufferings in Sudan's war-ravaged Darfur. The six - an American activist, an international prosecutor, a Sudanese rebel, a sheikh, a leader of the World Food Program and an internationally known actor - demonstrate the power of how one individual can create extraordinary changes.
- DVD 5514
- Pineapple express
- Dale Denton is a lazy court-process clerk and stoner. He likes to visit his equally lazy dealer Saul Silver. His purpose is to purchase weed, specifically, a rare new strain called Pineapple Express. Dale becomes the only witness to a murder by a crooked cop and the city's most dangerous drug lord. He panics and drops his roach of Pineapple Express at the scene. Dale goes back to Saul to find out if the weed is so rare that it can be traced back to him. As Dale and Saul run for their lives, they quickly discover that the bad guys are hot on their trail and trying to figure out the fastest way to kill them both.
- DVD 12650
- A dangerous, escaped convict wanted by every bounty hunter in the known galaxy, Riddick has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet that appears to be lifeless. Soon, however, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human he's encountered. The only way off is for him to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty. With time running out and a deadly storm on the horizon that no one could survive, his hunters won't leave the planet without Riddick's head as their trophy.
- DVD 11914