Films & Other Videos
Films with: Reiser, Paul
- Ripley is recovering from her first encounter with the deadly alien. Her account of that event is received with skepticism, but transmissions from a colony later established on the Alien's planet abruptly cease. Burke, an up-and-coming company man, talks Ripley into going back with a squad of colonial marines. Of course the Marines do not take her warnings seriously either, until they come face-to-face with the awesome alien spawn.
- DVD 72
- Based on the true story of the doctor who discovered chronic traumatic encephalopathy, known as CTE in football players, and the uphill battle he faced in bringing the information to the public.
- DVD 11536
- Set in 1959, a band of long-time buddies since high school gather at a local diner to share their escapades and make sense of their lives. As one by one they drift off to join the mainstream of life they still cling to their shared boyhood dreams.
- DVD 171
- Films of Barry Levinson
- Barry Levinson talks about his films and the making of them, provides a brief autobiographical introduction of how he got started in his career, and follows with film reminiscences giving insights about the production, the casting process, studios, the industry and experiences with collaborators.
- DVD 2266
- Andrew Neyman is an ambitious young jazz drummer, single-minded in his pursuit to rise to the top of his elite East coast music conservatory. Plagued by the failed writing career of his father, Andrew hungers day and night to become one of the greats. Terence Fletcher, an instructor equally known for his teaching talents as for his terrifying methods, leads the top jazz ensemble in the school. Fletcher discovers Andrew and transfers the aspiring drummer into his band.
- DVD 10862