Films & Other Videos
Films with: Radziwiłowicz, Jerzy
- Bez końca No end /
- Antek was one of the few lawyers willing to take on political cases in a period of enforced martial law. Upon his unexpected death, Antek's wife Ulla struggles to cope with her grief. She eventually takes on the task of finding another attorney to take over one of her husband's cases to defend a man jailed for leading a labor strike. After connecting a colleague from Antek's past with the prisoner's wife, a series of mysterious signals make Ulla believe that Antek ghost is warning her about the man choosen to replace him.
- DVD 3194
- Człowiek z Marmuru Man of marble /
- In 1976, a young woman in Krakow is making her diploma film, looking behind the scenes at the life of a 1950s bricklayer, Birkut. She studies his stint as a proletariat hero, how that heroism was created, and what became of him.
- DVD 3743
- Histoire de Marie et Julien [The story of Marie and Julien] /
- A pair of ex-lovers get back together. Julien is a clock repairman whose girlfriend has left him. Marie is a mysterious woman whose boyfriend has died. Now that they have no emotional entanglements, they slowly begin a new relationship.
- DVD 5659
- Jean-Luc Godard
- Passion: A Godard-like director is trying to film a movie in the style of the great painters--Rembrandt, Goya, El Greco. The film is plagued by difficulties as the money for the film begins to run out, he can't seem to find the right lighting and the film has no story. In the middle of this intense situation, he starts a simultaneous affair with two women. Hanna, the owner of the hotel, and Isabelle, a factory worker who is trying to stir up a revolt. First name: Carmen: Carmen, a member of a terrorist gang, seduces the hapless policeman Joseph, who tries to arrest her during a bank robbery. Fleeing together, they hide out with her eccentric uncle until the restless Carmen leads them to an absurd doom. The film is set in contemporary France. Detective: Set amidst the confines of a decaying Parisian hotel, plot is set in motion when a miserably married couple attempt to collect a debt from mob-plagued boxing manager, the mischievously named Jim Fox Warner. Meanwhile, a house detective tries to solve an old murder case. It is a take on modern morality and popular culture. Oh, woe is me: God may have entered the body of Simon to experience love and desire with Simon's wife Rachel; based in part on the Greek legend of Amphitryon. The film is set in a small Swiss town on Lake Geneva.
- DVD 5424
- Two brothers, trying to unearth a secret from the days of the German occupation, come into conflict with the people of their village.
- DVD 10057
- Secret défense
- A young scientist discovers, from her brother, that their father's death wasn't an accident, but that he was killed by his business partner and friend.
- DVD 1412