Films & Other Videos
Films with: Rabier, Jean
- Décade Prodigieuse Ten days' wonder /
- Divided into 10 days, the story focuses on the wealthy Van Horns. A psychological drama of sex and murder.
- DVD 3072
- Inspecteur Lavardin
- Poiret arrives at a cozy, seaside village to investigate the bizarre murder of an eminent Catholic author. The usually cool sleuth is shaken when he discovers that the victim's widow is none other than his old flame.
- DVD 5706
- Paris vu par
- Six directors release six vignettes set in different sections of Paris. Includes: Saint-Germain-des-Pres (Douchet); Gare du Nord (Rouch); Rue Saint-Denis (Pollet); Place de l'Etoile (Rhomer); Montparnasse and Levallois (Godard); and La Muette (Chabrol).
- DVD 9200
- Violette Nozier
- "The daughter of a respectable middle-class couple, Violette Nozière leads a disreputable double life. Far from being the innocent young girl her parents mistake her for, she spends her nights with dissolute young men in the Latin Quarter of Paris. To acquire money for her latest lover, Violette resolves to commit and unthinkable crime."--Container.
- DVD 6236