Films & Other Videos
Films with: Quinto, Zachary
- American horror story,
- Step inside a madhouse of horror and experience the chilling new incarnation of TV's most daringly provocative series. The sins of the past haunt the present at the notorious Briarcliff home for the criminally insane, ruled with an iron fist by Sister Jude. Forbidden desire and terrifying evil lurk around every corner, from alien abduction to demonic possession to a skin-wearing psychopath known as 'Bloody Face.'
- DVD 10375
- Niki harbors a secret dark side, cheerleader Claire heals from any injury, Japanese Dilbert Hiro can bend time and space, Senatorial candidate Nathan is able to fly, his brother Peter can copy others' powers, Matt is a cop who can read minds, and junkie artist Isaac sees the future. While Claire and Hiro explore the potential of their new powers. Niki and her son try to elude some hired thugs and end up overwhelmed by her dark side. Suresh searches for the answer to his father's death. Hiro takes a trip, five weeks into the future, to New York and sees the city destroyed by a massive blast. Isaac sees the same, but through his paintings. The Heroes begin slowly coming into contact through a haze of dreams, visions, murder, swords and death. They need to stop the serial killer and save New York.
- DVD 5147
- Margin call
- Set in the high-stakes world of Wall Street, Margin Call is an entangling thriller involving the key players at an investment firm during one perilous 24-hour period in the early stages of the 2008 financial crisis. When an entry-level analyst unlocks information that could prove to be the downfall of the firm, a roller-coaster ride ensues as decisions both financial and moral catapult the lives of all involved to the brink of disaster.
- DVD 8607
- The incredible untold story of Edward Snowden, the polarizing figure who exposed shocking illegal surveillance activities by the NSA and became one of the most wanted men in the world. He is considered a hero by some, and a traitor by others.
- DVD 12028
- Star trek
- The incredible story of a young crew's maiden voyage on board the most advanced starship ever created: the U.S.S. Enterprise. The fate of the galaxy rests in the hands of bitter rivals born worlds apart: James T. Kirk--delinquent, thrill-seeking Iowa farm boy and Spock--half-human outcast, prey to violent emotions the Vulcans have disdained for centuries. Together, they must find a way to defeat Nero, captain of the Romulan mining vessel Narada, who is determined to destroy every planet of the Federation--although no one knows why. Solving this mystery will take the collective talents of the entire Enterprise crew, and begin a partnership that will become a legend.
- DVD 10640
- Star Trek.
- When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find that an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving the world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one-man weapon of mass destruction.
- DVD 10634