Films & Other Videos
Films with: Quayle, Anthony
- Everything you always wanted to know about sex, but were afraid to ask
- Broken into seven well-executed vignettes, four of which star Woody Allen, the film is brimful of side-splitting humor. Each sketch is derived from one of Dr. Reuben's questions about sex.
- DVD 189
- Guns of Navarone
- A specialized commando team is assembled to destroy the German Army's mighty guns of Navarone, because they control a strategic channel in the Aegean Sea.
- DVD 409
- Heart of the dragon
- A portrait of modern China, profiling the Chinese people themselves, from peasants to artists, scientists and Communist Party leaders.
- DVD 12329
- Lawrence of Arabia
- Presents the story of T.E. Lawrence (Peter O'Toole), the heroic and troubled man who organized the Arab nations to fight the Turks in World War I and then, having reached a pinnacle of power in Mideast politics, retired to postwar military obscurity.
- DVD 2105
- Murder by decree
- Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson conduct a gruesome and dangerous search through London's squalid east end for the legendary Jack the Ripper. They soon discover that he is no ordinary murderer, but one with influential and determined friends.
- DVD 1874
- Wrong man
- The first Hitchcock film based on a true story. A nightclub musician is falsely accused of a robbery, an accusation that ruins his life.
- DVD 5781