Films & Other Videos
Films with: Podalydès, Denis
- Caché Hidden /
- A talk show host and his wife and son seem to be living an ideal life until clandestinely-filmed videotapes of their private lives start to show up on their front porch. As the tapes reveal more secrets, the resulting stress and fear leads to conflict, obsession, and deceit for the couple and brings back episodes from the husband's childhood when he wronged a young Algerian boy.
- DVD 5448
- Comédie de l'innocence The comedy of innocence /
- Shortly after his 9th birthday, Camille tells his mother Ariane that he is really Paul, and that he would like to return to his "real" mother, Isabella, who lives on the other side of town. Alarmed at first, but willing to humor him, she takes him to Isabella's and is startled to find out he knows her apartment intimately. It turns out that Isabella's son drowned two years earlier. Is Camille the reincarnation of Isabella's dead son?
- DVD 4651
- Conquête The conquest /
- Nicolas Sarkozy's rise to the French presidency through the lens of his unraveling marriage to then-wife Cecilia. This lampoon depicts the future president as a bold and unashamed virtuoso of political combat, whose inattention to his disintegrating domestic partnership emerges as his chief vulnerability.
- DVD 9306
- Enfants du siècle Children of the century /
- A biographical history of the love affair between George Sand and Alfred de Musset that scandalized their families, friends and the salons of Paris in nineteenth century France.
- DVD 6283
- Laissez-passer Safe conduct /
- During the Nazi occupation of France during World War II, the nation's movie studios continued to operate. Jean Devaivre is an assistant director for Continental Pictures, a studio which has recently been taken over by the Germans and is headed by Dr. Greven. With a wife and son to support, Devaivre feels he has little choice but to continue with his work. Screenwriter Jean Aurenche, a man who lives for wine, women and song, refuses to work for Greven, and struggles to find a way to make a living with his words.
- DVD 3144
- Neuilly sa mère
- Fourteen year old Sami lives happily in the city of Chalon-sur Saone. One day destiny propels him out of paradise and into the hell that is Neuilly-sur-Seine.
- DVD 10083