Films & Other Videos
Films with: Plimpton, Martha
- Beautiful girls
- A 10-year high school reunion creates some surprises for a group of friends.
- DVD 2833
- Two kids find a treasure map just as they're about to lose their house. They and their friends go on a search for the treasure, but not without trouble from a few ne'er-do-wells.
- DVD 8976
- I shot Andy Warhol
- A journey into the cultural whirlwind of events surrounding Valerie Solanas' shooting of pop-art superstar Andy Warhol.
- DVD 2002
- Mosquito Coast
- Allie Fox is fed up. Angered by an America that "buys junk, sells junk, eats junk," and a world whose nuclear doomsday clock is always two minutes away from midnight, the brilliant inventor leads his trusting wife and four children into the remote Central American jungles to carve out a new society.
- DVD 2177
- The Buckmans are a modern family facing the age-old dilemma of trying to raise children the "right" way.
- DVD 2256
- Running on empty
- When antiwar activists Arthur and Annie Pope blew up a napalm lab in 1971, they accidentally blinded a janitor working late. Since then, the Popes and their children have stayed together by staying a step ahead of the law, running from state to state, job to job, assumed identity to assumed identity. But now elder son Danny is 17. He's ready to stop running from a past he had nothing to do with, ready to start making his own future.
- DVD 631