Films & Other Videos
Films with: Plaza, Aubrey
- From up on Poppy Hill
- "Yokohama, 1963. Japan is picking itself up from the devastation of World War II and preparing to host the Olympics. Against this backdrop of hope and change, a friendship begins to blossom between high school students Umi ... and Shun ... but a buried secret from their past emerges to cast a shadow on the future and pull them apart"--Container.
- DVD 9940
- Ingrid goes west
- "Ingrid Thorburn (Aubrey Plaza) is an unstable young woman with a checkered past of obsessive behavior. She secretly moves to Los Angeles to befriend Taylor Sloane (Elizabeth Olsen) -- an Instagram "influencer" with a fabulous artist boyfriend, a camera-ready terrier, and an array of new products and brands to promote to her followers. After Ingrid adopts a Taylor-made identity for herself, her attempts to prove she's BFF material are underway--that is, until she meets Taylor's obnoxious brother Nicky, who threatens to tear down her façade. Ingrid Goes West is a savagely hilarious dark comedy that brilliantly satirizes the modern world of social media and proves that being #perfect isn't all it's cracked up to be" -- Container.
- DVD 12994
- Legend of Korra the complete series /
- This follow-up series to "Avatar: The Last Airbender" is set 70 years after the events of "Avatar" and follows Korra, the next Avatar after Aang, who is from the Southern Water Tribe. With earth, water and fire under her belt, Korra must master the art of airbending. Korra's quest leads her to Republic City, a virtual melting pot where benders and nonbenders live together. But she soon discovers that the land is plagued by crime and a growing antibending revolution that threatens to tear the city apart. While dealing with the dangers, Korra begins her airbending training under the tutelage of Aang's son, Tenzin.
- DVD 12718
- Safety not guaranteed
- Three co-workers at a magazine seek to interview someone who placed an ad for time travel companionship.
- DVD 9310