Films & Other Videos
Films with: Pinkett, Jada
- Dramatic biography of boxing great Muhammad Ali, which focuses on the ten-year period of 1964-1974. In that time, the brash, motor-mouthed athlete quickly dominates his sport, meets and marries his first wife, converts to Islam (changing his name from Cassius Clay), and defies the United States government by refusing to submit to military conscription for duty in Vietnam. His world heavyweight champion title thus stripped from him entirely for political reasons, the champ sets about to win back his crown, culminating in a legendary unification bout against George Foreman in Zaire, dubbed the "Rumble in the Jungle."
- DVD 1341
- In a searing parody of American television, it takes a humorous look at how race, ratings and the pursuit of power lead to a network executive's stunning rise and tragic downfall.
- DVD 1127
- Menace II society
- A young street hustler attempts to escape the rigors and temptations of the ghetto in a quest for a better life.
- DVD 3883
- Princess Mononoke
- A young warrior searching for a cure for a deadly curse becomes entangled in a battle between a clan of humans and the forest's animal gods.
- DVD 3023
- Return to paradise
- Three young men once lived a life of drugs, sex and freedom in Malaysia. Now one is in prison (Vince Vaughn) and will be executed in five days if a woman (Anne Heche) cannot persuade the other two to return to Malaysia to serve three years in prison.
- DVD 2494