Films & Other Videos
Films with: Pickford, Mary
- The oldest and cutest of a group of rebellious orphans, July Abbott is provided with funds for her education and well-being by a mysterious benefactor whom she christens "Daddy-long-legs." Includes a special bonus short film "What the daisy said" (1910). (12 min.)
- DVD 903
- Heart o' the hills
- A story about a wild and independent Kentucky mountain girl who saves her mother's land from land sharks, rides with a group of night riders, avenges the murder of her father, and eventually marries her mountaineer sweetheart.
- DVD 3552
- Little Annie Rooney
- Annie, tomboy daughter of a policeman, takes care of her father and brother, yet finds time to get into mischief. When her father is murdered, the man she loves is accused and her brother swears revenge.
- DVD 5343
- A young Cockney laundress tells her friends that she is the daughter of an archduke, who has turned her out of their mansion so that she will be loved for herself, not her money. She is so desperate for love that she tells her troubles to the laundry's delivery horse. When Mary rescues the nag from the glue factory and brings him home with her, the result is hilarious.
- DVD 3560
- Tess of the storm country
- When a rich man, Elias Graves, buys a waterfront stretch of land, the squatters who have always fished there fight back. Tess persuades the rich man's son, Frederick, that his father is wrong to evict the poor folk. After much conflict and comedy, they wind up engaged.
- DVD 635
- Through the back door
- Mary Pickford stars as young Jeanne, a happy girl whose life changes dramatically when her widowed mother marries a disdainful New Yorker, who places her in the care of her Belgian nurse.
- DVD 3561