Films & Other Videos
Films with: Peterson, Bob
- Finding Nemo
- The fretful Marlin and his young son Nemo become separated from each other in the Great Barrier Reef. Nemo, a clown fish, is unexpectedly taken from his home and thrust into a fish tank in a dentist's office overlooking Sydney Harbor. Buoyed by the companionship of a friendly fish named Dory, Marlin embarks on a dangerous trek and finds himself the unlikely hero.
- DVD 2990
- Good dinosaur
- What if the asteroid that forever changed life on Earth missed and giant dinosaurs never became extinct? In this epic journey into the world of dinosaurs, an Apatosaurus named Arlo makes an unlikely human friend. While traveling through a harsh and mysterious landscape, Arlo learns the power of confronting his fears and discovers what he is truly capable of.
- DVD 11719
- Monsters, Inc.
- Monsters James P. Sullivan (Sully) and his partner Mike Wazowski work for Monsters, Inc., a utility company that collects children's screams to generate energy for the city Monstropolis. One night, Sully, the top scream-generator, and Mike accidentally let a human girl through her closet door into Monstropolis. They work to return the little girl to her own world, while the CEO of Monsters, Inc. tries to capture her in order to collect more scream energy.
- DVD 2721
- Pixar short films collection.
- Collection of thirteen short animated films made by Pixar Studios.
- DVD 10257
- Carl Fredericksen is a 78- year-old curmudgeon. He used to enjoy his modest life as a balloon seller when his adventure-loving wife Ellie was still alive. When she died, Carl was left with his memories and the awareness that they never made their dream journey to Paradise Falls in South America. When well-meaning officials consign Carl to Shady Oaks Retirement Home, he rigs thousands of helium balloons to his house and floats away. He discovers that Russell, a chubby Wilderness Explorer Scout has stowed away. In the tropical jungle, Carl and Russell find more than they bargained for. Charles Muntz is a crazed explorer whose newsreels once inspired Carl and Ellie; Kevin is an exotic bird with a weakness for chocolate; and Dug who is an endearingly golden retriever fitted with a voice box. More importantly, Carl and Russell discover they need each other.
- DVD 7212