Films & Other Videos
Films with: Pesery, Bruno
- 35 rhums 35 shots of rum /
- Lionel is a middle-aged widower who makes his living driving a train and shares an apartment with his twenty-something daughter Josephine. Lionel and Josephine have a warm and caring relationship. Lionel's on-and-off girlfriend Gabrielle and their footloose friend Noe live in the same building. Together the four have fallen into a casual family relationship. But when Josephine and Noe become more than friends, Lionel is on edge.
- DVD 7928
- Hei yan guan I don't want to sleep alone /
- An erotic love triangle finds a young drifter who is beaten by thugs and rescued by an immigrant worker who nurses him back to health. The drifter develops a crush on a waitress and the three young people find love.
- DVD 9116
- Ni na bian ji dian What time is it there? /
- Hsiao Kang sells watches on the streets of Taipei for a living. Shortly after his father's death, he meets a young woman who leaves for Paris the next day. He sells her his own watch which has two dials so she can keep time with both Paris and Taipei. His brief encounter with the young woman makes him run around setting all the watches in Taipei to Paris time.
- DVD 4806
- Vendredi soir Friday night /
- It's Friday night in Paris. Laure has just finished packing her apartment, she is moving in tomorrow with her boyfriend. She leaves to go to dinner with friends and gets stuck in the middle of a mass transit strike which has thrown the city into chaos. As Laure takes in the sights and sounds of the city, a stranger approaches the car. She opens the door to the man, who in a single night, will change her life forever.
- DVD 3142