Films & Other Videos
Films with: Perugorría, Jorge
- A portrait of the man who overthrew a dictatorship and became a revolutionary before his life was ended. Includes both Che Part One: The Argentine and Part Two: Guerrilla and bonus features.
- DVD 7233
- Cosas que dejé en La Habana
- Three young, charming and beautiful sisters leave Cuba in search for the good life in Spain. Once in Madrid, they move in with their aunt who owns a sweatshop that makes fur coats. Since they lack work permits, their aunt plans to marry them off to suit her own interests. But a friend of their aunt's decides to protect the girls from these manipulations. That is until the friend and one of the sisters ends up falling in love with the same man.
- DVD 1528
- Fresa y chocolate Strawberry & chocolate /
- With the help of two new friends, he learns about the passion for life from Diego, a writer, while Nancy teachers him about love.
- DVD 7019
- In this romantic comedy, Yoyita, a world-famous diva, returns to her home town of Guantanamo for an elegant reception and a surprise reunion with her once beloved, Candido. Overjoyed with the rekindled memories of her first love, Yoyita's elated heart fizzles while in Candido's embrace. Joining Yoyita's funeral procession back to Havana are her sexy niece Gina, a former professor blacklisted for political nonconformity, and her husband Adolfo, a tasteless government official in charge of the funeral proceedings. As the cortege wends westward across Cuba, its path keeps crossing that of Mariano, a gallant truck driver who once had a crush on Gina and whose recurring presence crystallizes her doubts about her marriage.
- DVD 1283
- Lista de espera Waiting list /
- A rundown bus station in rural Cuba becomes the backdrop for romance and miracles in Juan Carlos Tabio's blend of magical realism and social commentary.
- DVD 4593
- Miel para Oshún Honey for Oshun /
- Feature film from Cuba. When his father dies, a Cuban man raised in the United States learns that he was not abandoned by his mother but taken illegally out of Cuba. He returns to Cuba to search for her, helped by his cousin and a taxi driver. Cuando muere su padre, un cubano criado en los Estados Unidos descubre que no fue abandonado por su madre; su padre le llevó de Cuba ilegalmente. Regresa a Cuba para buscarla a su madre con la ayuda de su prima y un taxista.
- DVD 3404