Films & Other Videos
Films with: Personnaz, Raphaël
- Nouvelle amie The new girlfriend /
- François Ozon's psychological drama about Claire, a young woman whose closest friend since childhood, Lea, passes away leaving behind her husband, David, and a newborn baby. One day Claire drops by David's house unexpectedly, and finds him feeding his baby with a bottle while dressed in his dead wife's clothes. He explains that Lea was aware of his predilection, and his relief that he's able to share his secret with someone moves both of them to create a female persona for him named Virginia. As David begins to identify more strongly as Virginia, this leads to confusing and conflicting feelings in Claire, and causes a rift between her and her husband.
- DVD 12191
- Princesse de Montpensier
- "A sweeping and romantic historical epic"--Container. Set in the 16th century, Marie de Mezieres is deeply in love with her dashing cousin Henri de Guise. However, due to her father's political ambitions, she is forced into a marriage with the well-connected Philippe de Montpensier, who she has never met. When Philippe is called away to fight, she is left in the care of Count Chabannes, an aging nobleman. It isn't long before she is exposed to the sexual and political intrigues of court.
- DVD 10342
- Three worlds Trois mondes
- "Al, a young man from a modest background, is ten days away from marrying the daughter of his boss, along with succeeding him as the head of the car dealership where Al has been working for most of his life. One night, while coming back drunk from his bachelor party, Al commits a hit-and-run when he hits a man by accident and is urged to leave the scene of the crime by his two childhood friends who are with him in the car. The next day, gnawed by guilt, he decides to go to the hospital to inquire anonymously about his victim. What he does not know is that the entire accident was witnessed from a balcony by a young woman, Juliette, who is going through her own emotional upheavals. Juliette not only called 911, but also helped to contact the victim's wife, Véra, a Moldavian illegal immigrant whom she decides to help and keep company at the hospital. But when Juliette recognizes Al as the reckless driver in the hospital corridor, for some reason she is unable to denounce him. Gradually they get to know each other better through more frequent meetings and phone calls, and Juliette becomes a mediator between Al and the unsuspecting Véra. However, things get complicated when romantic feelings between Juliette and Al start to arise, and Véra finally finds out about their secret relationship"--Publisher website.
- DVD 11602