Films & Other Videos
Films with: Perrineau, Harold
- Day in black and white
- Two friends - one black and one white - come together one morning to write a speech about race. They talk, they sit, they argue -- but they never can seem to get it down on paper. These two set in motion a story which travels the varied racial terrain of New York City, with a cast of characters as diverse as the city itself.
- DVD 11303
- Stranded on an island that holds many secrets, 48 people must band together if they hope to get home alive.
- DVD 6929
- Oz the complete first season /
- Welcome to Emerald City, an experimental unit of the Oswald Maximum Security Prison or OZ. As run by Tim McManus and overseen by Warden Leo Glenn, Em City is about prisoner rehabilitation over pulic retribution. No matter how hardened a criminal or killer, whether you're in for a few years or in for life, you have a role to play. Once inside, choose your friends carefully.
- DVD 2231
- OZ the complete second season /
- Following the bloodbath that ended the prison riot, life is returning to far from normal for those who survive in the experimental unit of OZ. The warden struggles to do the right thing for his prisoners, facing adversity at every turn. Safety at OZ is not an option.
- DVD 2232
- Episodic story, divided into five chapters, each bearing the name of a character; main characters appear in most chapters. Most of the characters are connected by the fact that they hang out or work at the Brooklyn Cigar Store, where they tell stories and smoke a lot. Chapters explore the interpersonal relationships between this large and diverse group of characters.
- DVD 1772