Films & Other Videos
Films with: Perkins, Elizabeth
- A 12-year-old boy's wish comes true when he asks a mechanical carnival genie to make him 'big'. He manages to land a job at a toy company where he experiences the complications of being an adult.
- DVD 97
- If these walls could talk.
- Set in different decades in the same house, these stories of three lesbian couples each reflect a specific concern. In 1961, Abby and Edith, two retired schoolteachers, lead a quiet life. Abby has a stroke and dies, and her nephew and his wife come for the funeral and to sort and sell Abby's things, unaware that she and Edith were a lifelong couple. In 1972, four college-age lesbians share the house. They have problems with the campus feminism group, and Linda is drawn to Amy a very butch lesbian who wears a men's clothing and drives a motorcycle. How can a feminist fall for a lesbian who acts like and dresses like a man? By 2000, long-term couple Fran and Kal want to have a child, and their quest leads from proposing sperm donation to a gay couple they know, to the horror of shopping for sperm on the Internet.
- DVD 7138
- After her husband's unexpected death and subsequent financial woes, suburban mom Nancy Botwin embraces a new profession: the neighborhood pot dealer. As it seems like everyone secretly wants what she's selling, even city councilman Doug Wilson, Nancy is faced with keeping her family life in check and her enterprise a secret from her best friend/PTA president, Celia Hodes.
- DVD 5816
- Nancy Botwin is a soccer mom who had to learn how to deal - pot, that is - after the death of her husband. Now, her business is a hit. But keeping up with the neighbors in this suburban utopia isn't easy. She is joined up with a few of her closest friends, and together they face life's ups and downs - because even in paradise, nobody's perfect.
- DVD 5888
- Nancy Botwin is a soccer mom who had to learn how to deal - pot, that is - after the death of her husband. Now, her business is a hit and she finds she may be in over her head.
- DVD 5889