Films & Other Videos
Films with: Peoples, David Webb
- Blade runner
- In a futuristic Los Angeles of 2019, detective Rick Deckard is a highly rated "Blade Runner" assigned to find and kill illegal cybernetic "replicants", genetic creations with superhuman abilities. Pulled unwillingly out of retirement, Deckard is forced into one last case, six exceptionally dangerous replicants who have escaped from slave labor and made their way into the city, apparently with plans to gain vengeance on the corporate masters who created them. In the course of investigation, Deckard falls in love with a beautiful woman who holds a disturbing secret, creating additional doubt and confusion in Deckard's mind. This 2007 "final cut" was remastered with improved visual and sound effects, and made some revisions to the 1992 "director's cut" revision.
- DVD 1180
- Blade Runner
- Los Angeles, 2019: Rick Deckard of the LAPD's Blade Runner unit prowls the steel & microchip jungle of the 21st century. His job is to track down and eliminate assumed humanoids known as 'replicants.' Replicants were declared illegal after a bloody mutiny on an Off-World Colony, and are to be terminated upon detection. He wants to get out of the force, but is drawn back in when 6 "skin jobs," the slang for replicants, hijack a ship back to Earth. The city that Deckard must search for his prey is a huge, sprawling, bleak vision of the future.
- DVD 5654
- Galactic wars are fought by soldiers, but the action is backed by mammoth crawler vehicles. Planetary outcasts survive amid the jetsam of Earth's past while technology is almost beyond human control.
- DVD 1382
- Twelve monkeys
- Cole travels into the past to retrieve samples of a virus so a cure can be designed. He meets a psychiatrist and a mental patient in his search for the Army of the Twelve Monkeys.
- DVD 47
- Two retired, down-on-their luck outlaws pick up their guns one last time to collect a bounty offered by the vengeful prostitutes of the remote Wyoming town of Big Whiskey.
- DVD 580