Films & Other Videos
Films with: Pelaez, Angelina
- Cinco días sin Nora 5 days without Nora /
- Before dying, Nora devises a plan to make José, her ex-husband, take care of her funeral during the height of Passover celebration. But despite her meticulousness she misses something--the only flaw in the plan, a mysterious photograph left under the bed, which leads to unexpected outcomes that remind us that sometimes the greatest love stories are hidden in the smallest places. A heartwarming story of love, doubt, faith, and the importance of family.
- DVD 7376
- Entre Pancho Villa y una mujer desnuda Between Pancho Villa and a naked woman /
- "A funny and thoughtful look at the changing nature of gender roles, Entre Pancho Villa y una mujer desnuda (Between Pancho Villa and a naked woman) follows a couple with amusingly different ideas about what makes for a healthy intimate relationship. Concerned that the years are passing her by, Gina looks for a commitment from her longtime boyfriend Adrian. Angered by his refusal to marry, and fed up with his sexist attitudes, she takes a younger and more sensitive man as her lover. Adrian, however, will not surrender his woman or his antiquated ways of thinking. Channeling the spirit of Pancho Villa himself, he tries to fully embrace his machismo and win back the passion of Gina."--Container.
- DVD 12903
- Misma luna /
- Tells the parallel stories of nine-year-old Carlitos and his mother, Rosario. In the hopes of providing a better life for her son, Rosario works illegally in the U.S. while Rosario's mother cares for Carlitos in Mexico. Mother and son face daunting challenges and obstacles to reunite, but are sustained by their constant hope of finally being together again.
- DVD 6530