Films & Other Videos
Films with: Parker, Molly
- Center of the world
- What should have been a simple cash-for-sex arrangement sends a young computer-genius and a beautiful stripper on an emotionally shattering journey into each of their own deepest erotic fantasies. It's provocative and sensual, captured in a raw and voyeuristic image.
- DVD 2167
- Deadwood the complete first season /
- Set in 1876 in the Black Hills of South Dakota after the richest gold strike in American history has drawn a throng of misfits to an outlaw settlement where everyone has a price. Tells the story of the settlers, who range from an ex-lawman to a scheming saloon owner to the legendary Wild Bill Hickok and Calamity Jane.
- DVD 4565
- For better or worse, times are changing in Deadwood, and the transformation from camp to town is imminent. In an era of hard decisions and brutal power struggles among the camp's founders, they learn the hard way that fortune comes with a price.
- DVD 4794
- The town of Deadwood, South Dakota is a lawless sinkhole of crime and corruption. Into this uncivilized outpost ride a disillusioned and bitter ex-lawman, Wild Bill Hickok, and Seth Bullock, a man hoping to find a new start for himself. Both men find themselves quickly on opposite sides of the legal and moral fence from Al Swearengen, saloon owner, hotel operator, and incipient boss of Deadwood. The lives of these three intertwine with many others, the high-minded and the low-lifes who populate Deadwood in 1876.
- DVD 4795
- Iron jawed angels
- Alice Paul and Lucy Burns were two defiant suffragist women who fought for the passage of the 19th Amendment. The two activists broke from the mainstream women's rights movement and created a more radical wing, daring to push the boundaries to secure women's voting rights in 1920. In a country dominated by chauvinism, this is no easy fight. Along the way, sacrifices are made: Alice gives up a chance for love, and collegue Inez Mulholland gives up her life.
- DVD 4598
- Marion Bridge /
- In the midst of struggling to overcome her self-destructive behavior, the youngest of three sisters, Agnes (Molly Parker), returns to her hometown in Nova Scotia determined to confront the past. Her arrival sets in motion a chain of events that allows a family of women to re-connect with the world and each other in their own ways.
- DVD 7637
- Max was a promising young artist who lost his arm in the Great War and with it his ability to paint. Upon his return he opens an acclaimed art gallery that caters to modernism. There he meets another war veteran and struggling artist named Adolf Hitler. Max encourages Adolf to develop his talent. But since Adolf is penniless and is without family or friends, the lure of politics soon wins Adolf's interest over art, setting into motion the most cataclysmic period of the 20th century.
- DVD 1910
- A father and his son are two of the last remaining people on earth after an unexplained tragedy has destroyed most of life. As the two head south, they are faced with many trials and tribulations along the way. An intense bond between the father and son is formed as together they strive to not only survive, but to retain humanity as they help the people they encounter along the way.
- DVD 7510
- A compelling epic about generations of a Hungarian Jewish family caught up in the upheavals and false hopes of a war-swept 20th century.
- DVD 1312